Sunday, December 1, 2019

News from Deb Bisacchi

News from Deb Bisacchi

 My husband and I recently downsized and my studio space is now smaller than all the stuff I have to put in it!! (Not yet ready for a photo op.)Even though our living space is smaller the views are now expansive as we are in South Plymouth on a bluff looking over the Bay.  

I am transitioning from traditional quilting to art quilting and it is a challenge that requires baby steps. Right now, I am going through my works-in-progress boxes grabbing anything that may be usable in a different way.  
Here is an example that I want to mount each on a canvas or weathered wood, preferably not my deck (LOL).  



I am also beginning to draw.  I love working in graphite  and am fascinated by facess. Learning portraitureis an interesting and arduous process. My challenge is doing part to whole.  I can now do eyes and ears and mouths, but the composite is not there yet. But, I  love the process. I love learning.  Here is my husband’s eye.  



No comments:

Post a Comment