Sunday, December 1, 2019

News from Carol Anne Grotrian

News from Carol Anne Grotrian


I'm teaching at a new venue--Fivesparks, an art center in Harvard, MA. The first workshop is "Silk Scarf Dyeing," introduction to shibori using fiber reactive dyes and indigo on Dec. 7 from 10-3. For more information: https://www.harvardculture.org/event/silk-scarf-dyeing-workshop/. I'm planning future workshops there for new and previous students who wish to learn more dye and shibori techniques. I'm also lecturing on indigo at Quilters Connection, followed by workshops on January 17 and 18. 

My quilts have been juried into "Threaded," a February  SDA exhibit at the Arsenal Center for the Arts. I've also been commissioned to create three more quilts for the Mayo Clinic, this time for their facility in Jacksonville, FL.

No comments:

Post a Comment