Tuesday, September 17, 2019

News from Anita Rabinoff-Goldman

News from Anita Rabinoff-Goldman

I'd like to share this article that appears in the Fall 2019 issue of B'nai B'rith Magazine.  It's about a project I did between September 2017 and October 2018 (corresponding on the Jewish calendar to 5778) entitled "Seeing Torah." 
 Briefly, over the course of one year, each week I read one portion of the Torah (Old Testament), studied relevances commentaries, and created a body of 54 quilted visual responses to what I read and studied.  More information is in the article which can be found at  https://www.bnaibrith.org/seeing-torah.html



1 comment:

  1. From someone who is not Jewish, I found your website telling of this project very compelling. Brings a better understanding of your faith to others. Congrats on your accomplishment! Nancy Turbitt

    ReplyDelete