36 Market Street, Warren, RI 02885
9th Annual Open Juried Exhibit - Textile and Fiber Arts
Multiplicities: New Directions in FiberWork created using or referencing any fiber techniques and vocabularies, in any material is eligible. Techniques considered are traditional as well as innovative, including weaving, twining, plating, beading, stitching, felting, dyeing, knitting, crocheting, quilting, spinning, embroidery, surface design, and 3-D mixed media. Materials considered include cloth, thread, paper, metal, glass, wood, clay, plastic, as well as any other material.
On View Friday, October 17 - Saturday, November 8, 2014
Artist Reception October 24, 2014
Deadline for Online Entry Midnight, Sunday, August 31, 2014
Enter your images online at www.OnlineJuriedShows.com
Juror - Elin Noble
• All work must have a shipping address in the continental USA.
• The artist must be 18 years of age or older.
• All work must be original.
• Work created under instruction or supervision is not eligible.
• Work must have been completed within the last 3 years.
• Work should not have been previously exhibited at IMAGO gallery.
• All work must be received ready to install. If work requires specific hanging device or armature, these must be included with clear installation instructions.
• Work must fit through an average doorway and weigh no more than 20lbs.
• IFA Board and Directors are not eligible.
• If the gallery determines that the work received does not represent the images submitted, the gallery has the right not to display the work.
Entry fee is $35 for up to 3 works.
Get all the details here on the online juried shows website.