Tuesday, June 10, 2014

What's going on in Maryann Gallaher's studio

I recently rented a studio in a old converted fabric mill in Pawtucket, RI, about 25 minutes from my home in MA. I am moved in and now setting up and organizing my space. It is 770 sq ft and has 20 foot ceilings and huge windows facing north. I am more than halfway through unpacking but there is still a lot to do. It will be a wet / dry studio with a sewing space and a space for dyeing and surface design. My favorite buy is an 11ft stainless steel sink for $100 on craigslist. Having a studio outside my home is a new adventure for me!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great space! I'll be interested to see how you end up organizing it - always a challenge for me. Congratulations of making the commitment to having a fully dedicated studio.

    ReplyDelete