Thursday, March 20, 2014

Welcome!

Welcome to the new SAQA MA/RI regional blog!  Here is where you'll be able to find all the latest news and events happening in the MA/RI SAQA region.  You'll find several different ways to subscribe to this blog in the left hand side column so you'll always know when news has been posted here.

Not only will this blog be a place for you to catch up on all the latest news in the region but it's also a place for you to share your news with your fellow MA/RI region members.  If you've got news to share I want to know about it!  If you know of a exhibit or class that other members might want to check out email me the details so I can post it here.  Got some photos of an exhibit, class, lecture or art event?  Send them to me with descriptions and details and we'll post them here. Did you just publish a book, tape a DVD, or schedule a class to teach?  Email me the details! 

If it's happening in our region I want to know about it so email me at sue@suebleiweiss.com with all the details and I'll get it posted here so all our members will know about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment